Specific to ChatGPT:
- Awesome ChatGPT Prompts: https://github.com/f/awesome-chatgpt-prompts
- TensorFlow: An open-source machine learning platform developed by Google.
- PyTorch: An open-source machine learning library developed by Facebook.
- scikit-learn: An open-source machine learning library for Python.
- Keras: An open-source deep learning library that runs on top of TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Google Cloud AI Platform: A cloud-based platform that provides a range of tools and services for building and deploying machine learning models.
- Azure Machine Learning: A cloud-based platform that provides tools and services for building and deploying machine learning models.
- Amazon SageMaker: A cloud-based platform that provides tools and services for building and deploying machine learning models.
- IBM Watson: A suite of artificial intelligence and machine learning tools and services.
- OpenAI: A research organization that develops and promotes friendly AI.
- DeepMind: A research organization that develops and promotes artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
For End-Users and Productivity:
- Chat GPT: Of course, this is at the top of the list. GPT (Generative Pre-training Transformer) is a type of natural language processing (NLP) model developed by OpenAI. It is a large-scale transformer-based language model that has been trained on a large dataset of internet text. GPT is capable of generating human-like text, and it can be fine-tuned for a variety of language tasks, such as translation, summarization, and question answering. The “chat” version of GPT, known as ChatGPT, is a variant of the model that has been specifically designed for generating responses in a conversational context. ChatGPT is able to generate coherent and appropriate responses to user inputs in a chatbot or messaging system.
- Grammarly: A tool that uses AI to help improve your grammar and writing style.
- Adobe Sensei: A suite of AI-powered tools that are integrated into Adobe’s creative software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
- Lucidchart: A diagramming tool that uses AI to suggest diagram elements and layouts.
- Waze: A navigation app that uses AI to provide real-time traffic updates and route recommendations.
- Google Assistant: A virtual assistant that uses AI to help you schedule appointments, set reminders, and answer questions.
- Dall-E 2: DALL·E 2 can create original, realistic images and art from a
text description. It can combine concepts, attributes, and styles.
- Deep Dream Generator: Aifnet’s Deep Dream Generator is widely considered to be one of the top artificial intelligence art generators available. This online tool allows users to generate realistic images using a neural network that has been trained on millions of images. Using Deep Dream is simple – just upload an image and let the tool do the rest, creating a new image based on the original. One of the main draws of Deep Dream is its ability to generate artwork in a variety of styles, making it appear as though the images were created in different locations or periods. Whether you’re an artist looking for inspiration or just want to see what AI can create, Deep Dream is definitely worth checking out.
- FakeYou: Use FakeYou deep fake tech to say stuff with your favorite characters.
- Replika: An AI companion who is eager to learn and would love to see the world through your eyes. Replika is always ready to chat when you need an empathetic friend.
- Brandmark.io: Use AI to create a unique, professional logo for your business.